Pelican Laptop Case (Brand New)

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
Looking for the ULTIMATE protection for your valuable laptop on your next expedition? No other briefcase comes close to a Pelican!

I'm selling a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, Pelican 1495cc1 Laptop Briefcase. This case is virtually indestructible and is waterproof, crushproof and dust proof!

Case is located in Chilliwack, BC, Canada. Asking $160 obo. Payment via PAYPAL gift option or add 3% to cover fees. Shipping available on your dime from either Chilliwack, BC or from Sumas, Washington.

Pelican's XXL Wide-screen Laptop Briefcase! The Pelican 1495CC1 Laptop/Notebook Computer Case fits up to 17" laptops. Combination lock and detachable/removable shoulder strap are included. This case is Black with Lid Organizer/Briefcase feature and custom fitted shock absorbing tray. In addition to the shock absorbing tray, a removable soft padded protector sleeve (pictured below) is included so that your laptop or notebook computer fit inside for even more protection. Also included is a storage pouch that fits inside the Pelican 1495CC#1 case and next to the padded protector sleeve. The storage pouch is for laptop/notebook power supply/adaptor and other laptop cables like USB, Firewire, or stereo headphones.

Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
Fold down overmolded handle
Easy open Double Throw latches
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
Included Stainless steel padlock protectors
Included Nylon padded computer sleeve and accessories pouch
Included Lid organizer, shock absorbing tray, and padded shoulder strap
Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
3 dial combination lock included

Full details and specifications are available at Pelican's site:

http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1495CC1

i-JxkRGT6-L.jpg

i-GxPsmLB-L.jpg

i-P5JBzbJ-L.jpg

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Bump for Potential Buyers: Note that these laptop cases provide great protection for foldable solar panels and their accessories

Jolly Roger

Adventurer
I'll try and get a price for you today on the shipping. By the way, it looks like I had the wrong link to Pelican's website in my original posting. I've corrected the link. Please have a look at the link to confirm this case will work for you. Sorry for the confusion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12