Phone mounts?

Ramdough

Adventurer
I am looking for *the mount*…. Not a cheap mount for my off-road truck. Would like something I never have to replace and it just works.

I will probably expand later to have a tablet and passenger phone at some point.

Looking at Ram Mounts, Bullet Point, and 67 Designs.

Anyone have an opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Check ProClip and see if they have anything for your vehicle. I have two of them in my Transit Van and like them a lot.

Ramdough

Adventurer
So, I am drilling into my metal dash to mount my system. So, anything would work that is boltable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Its hard to go wrong with RAM mounts, there is a reason they are the go to, for Emergency services. Police,Fire,etc. I have personally used them for work, and personal. From laptops and Computer mounts, to cell phone mounts on my motorcycle. I have even used them in aircraft. But that’s just me. And most of their products are made in Seattle, Wa.
On another note, with Android Auto, I took the cell mount out of my 2019 ZR2, as it works that well. With the wireless connection. And will even show Gaia.

Oka 374

Have a look at Quad Lok, great Aussie gear, they make them for evrything from walking, running, bikes, motorbikes cars and trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior