Pizza on the Pistes

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
How dare you post actual travel reports on Expo...this place is only for builds and then selling those builds.
No one here actually travels anymore...oh wait these aren't Expo members so that makes sense.
Seriously though it is nice to watch real people get out, and I admit a bit of jealousy with their ease of crossing to another continent.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
How dare you post actual travel reports on Expo...this place is only for builds and then selling those builds.
No one here actually travels anymore...oh wait these aren't Expo members so that makes sense.
Seriously though it is nice to watch real people get out, and I admit a bit of jealousy with their ease of crossing to another continent.

It also seems to be a place to complain that others haven’t changed stuff that you can’t change either.

Amazigh

A great video by great people. It was awesome to meet them at the first ever Pizzas on the Piste last year.

Pizzas on the Piste 2023 is being held on the 21st October. Same format as before, we give a rough area of Morocco to be in the day before, then 24 hours before the event exact GPS coordinates are published and people have to find us. The rewards are great pizza, cold beers and tales of adventure with other like minded travellers.

More information is available on the Pizzas on the Piste Facebook page or on my page Amazigh Overland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior