PLucas's Electrifying Jeep Rubicon

PLucas

Back in April 26, 2015, there was a very quick and powerful thunder storm racing through Dallas, TX. I have become a wannabe photographer ever since I picked up running, cycling and of course my many Jeep adventures. And so it is that my instincts kick in, I shot lot's of exposures and this is what I caught… A perfectly timed lightning strike makes for an epic, electrifying Jeep Rubicon photo. Hope you will like these photos… Enjoy!! :)

PLucas_Electrifying_Jeep_Rubicon.jpg

Lightning comes in a variety of colors; purple; blue; white; red; green and more.

PLucas_Purple_Lightning.jpg

PLucas_Blue_Lightning.jpg

PLucas_White_Lightning.jpg

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
WOW! :eek:
Awesome shots! beautiful focus, and lighting. :beer:
My Sister gave me a set of three shots of lightning over Sedona, done by a friend of hers who is a professional photographer. They are over different land features, and are stunning.
Something about the power and the light show is pretty awe inspiring. They are my favorite pictures in the whole house (well, except for the family pictures on the "hall of fame" ;)).
Great work!

PLucas

WOW! :eek:
Awesome shots! beautiful focus, and lighting. :beer:
My Sister gave me a set of three shots of lightning over Sedona, done by a friend of hers who is a professional photographer. They are over different land features, and are stunning.
Something about the power and the light show is pretty awe inspiring. They are my favorite pictures in the whole house (well, except for the family pictures on the "hall of fame" ;)).
Great work!

I hear you, It's always amazing to me whenever the dark sky is all lit up with thunder and lightning, I've always liked a good lightning show. Is not easy to capture a lightning strike I'll tell you that much. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, I knew I wasn't the only one. Thanks! :beer:

c_ema

Observer
Nice shots!
Could you share shot info? Fx, time, ISO etc etc

Thanks!

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12

Members online