Podcast interviewed an owner of 2 Pajero Evolutions

victroia21

Hey guys check out the latest episode of The Car Exchange Podcast titled; What Happened to Mitsubishi. We took a Pajero evolution off road and I interviewed the owner.

Let me know what you guys think

Spotify:

Apple:

View attachment IMG_9034.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8935.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8928.jpeg
    IMG_8928.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

tplane2

Pretty good content. Not a bad rundown of the Japanese auctions. Hagerty run down was pretty entertaining.

A few Un-obtainium parts:
Basically all body work unless someone is breaking one. To include aluminum hood, fenders, spoilers etc.
Most 3.5 Evo specific engine parts. Head gaskets is a good example-Not available OEM. No one is making them. I'm sure someone could custom make one somewhere?
Rear upper ball joints/arms. There is a dude making some independently but they're $1000 a corner.
Side steps: There is one guy that is making some Kevlar, but not available yet. Most people cover them up with a plate (myself included).

I couldn't tell who was pronouncing Pajero incorrectly, and I know this is very petty, but it drove me crazy. The JDM dude that Larry Chen interviewed didn't help.

Keep going with the podcast, audio was excellent and not a ton of interruptions. Nice work man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior