PRICE DROP For Sale - 2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140 70K OBO Bend, OR

Role1133

For sale - 2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140 4x4 - 7OK OBO

*update* - kitchen counter has been ordered and purchased. Kitchen structure should be fully installed this weekend 10/28. I will add pictures once it is complete.

Here's your chance to own the original medium duty overland vehicle in the most highly sought after year and model. This truck is pre DEF and comes stock with a 4 cylinder turbo diesel, 5 speed manual transmission, 4x4 with manual locking hubs, high/low range and an upgraded fuel tank with 600 miles of fuel capacity.

I have been working on this truck as a project for the past few years and need to sell to fund a business opportunity. The truck camper is midway through its build out with the majority of the structure in place. It comes with ALOT of extras needed to complete the remainder of the build as well as plans/dimensions and someone eager to help you through the process. Link with photos at bottom. Truck is located in Bend, OR.

The Truck - As stated the truck is a 2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140 4x4, I bought and imported the truck from Canada in 2019 so the odometer/speedometer reads KM's, the Kilometers on the truck are 442,750k, equal to about 275k miles. I use this truck regularly so the mileage will continue to rise but less and less as winter approaches. Although it has high mileage the engine runs strong. When I obtained the truck in early 2019 it had a corroded fuel system from sitting idle for a couple of years. In late 2019 the entire fuel system was overhauled by TEC Equipment in Reno, NV, including all new fuel lines, fuel rails, fuel injectors, fuel injection pump, Napa spin on OEM fuel filter system and an upgraded stainless steel 55 gallon fuel tank w/locking cap.

Recent upgrades/maintenance:

Regular Oil changes
Super single conversion from Fusooffroad.com 2020
37" Patriot MT's 2020 w/full sized spare
Sand blasted and repainted rear chassis 2020
Rear brake lines 2020
Rear Electrical Harness 2020
Various oil seals 2021
Oil Cooler 2021
Glow plugs 2022
Glow plug solenoid 2022
Coolant flush 2022
Thermostat 2022
Fan Hub 2022
Cab re-carpeted 2022

I have kept a record of all receipts and work done by hired work.

Subframe - The subframe was custom built in Fall 2021 by Mike Fox Designs in Incline Village, NV. It is an 8 point spring mounted design with storage boxes integrated into the design. I have the specs on the springs if needed. It has 4 separate storage boxes with an option to add a 5th depending on your future use for the space (my intention was to install a compressor for a central air system). The front drivers side storage box currently houses the truck batteries (2) which were bought new in 2019. The 5 ft storage box currently holds all tools, fluids and recovery gear; which will be included with the sale of the truck. The rear two storage boxes have built in extra storage boxes accessed from within located in the rear exit angle. A large vacant space between the chassis rails has been left in the rear for the addition of a rear winch.

Camper box - The camper was built on top of the subframe in spring 2022 by Allan of Overland Global in Gunnison, CO. It is made of 50mm thick marine grade fully insulated FRP. The camper specs were designed by myself according to the future layout of the interior build. The door, windows and storage hatches are Arctic Tern double pane/insulated with bug screen/privacy shade. The roof access hatch/window located directly above the bed is marine grade with bug screen/privacy shade and measures 24"x24". The future potential layout of the roof allows for an additional hatch located above the dinette. There is a crawl through to provide access to the cab directly from the camper. The camper was designed to allow alot of natural light/ventilation and awesome panoramic views from bed. The camper dimensions are 14’Lx7’Wx7’H

Camper interior - I am currently working on the interior and will continue to do so until sold or unless a potential serious buyer requests me to do otherwise for changes in their future build out. Currently the bed/garage, overhead storage, dinnette, bathroom and kitchen location (actively building kitchen) structure are in place. All internal walls are made from nidaplast honeycomb structure, an extremely strong and lightweight fiberglass building material. All exposed interior walls have been painted with a two part marine based epoxy and protected with a clear coat. Lighting and Solar wiring was installed during the camper construction. I am happy to share my intended layout plans and location of components to the buyer.

Installed items:

- Slide out/Fold out steps
- CVT 96" roll out awning
- Trelino composting toilet mounted and installed on drawer slides, stored in garage and accessed from bathroom through a marine hatch
- 65 gallon fresh water tank gravity fill, locking waterfill cap access from outside
- 20 gallon grey tank mounted to subframe on outside of truck (not insulated)
- Grey tank is plumbed from kitchen and bathroom, grey dump not installed but included
- Garage items - 1/2 gym mating, Rocky mounts bike slide system (2 mounts), padded storage hooks for Skis/snowboard/surfboards

Extra's - Not installed but included items with purchase (have pictures if needed):

GE 17" profile RV range/stovev (new in box $600 retail)
Ecochannels 15"x17"x9" gunmetal sink (new in box)
Potentially an Isotherm cruise130 fridge (new $1200 retail)
BoatUS locking 4 drawer system (for kitchen $1200 retail)
Various BoatUS cabinet and drawers (extra parts and can used else where in camper)
Padded center console for cab
Various drawer slides (some with heavy duty capacity)
Plumbing supplies and fittings
2 full sheets of Nidaplast (building material) and alot of extra pieces small and large
Enough 2 part epoxy to dismantle the truck and rebuild it :)
Various gas struts
Bumper shackles and mounts
BEP switch control panel (New in box $1000 retail)
Various BEP switches, fuses, small panels, control boxes
Backsplash for kitchen
Fiberglass molded dinnette table
Solid surface composite slab-matches fiberglass molded dinnette table (could be used for dinnette table, shelves and can be matched with kitchen counter)
44" LED strip light for above kitchen
5 - External frame mounted LED Flood lights
32" LED VisionX straight light bar (New in box $1600 retail)
2 - 175 watt solid framed Renogy solar panels (plan is for 3 total)
Alot of extra zinc wiring
Front Bumper recessed lights
EZvalve electric waste valve system
External Maxtrax and fuel cell mount system (maxtrax and fuel cells not included)
AirMaxxx 2 gallon air tank to be used with an external air compressor system
Propane tank mount
Propane lines
Bosch electric 4 gallon water heater (New never used)
Used working Chinese diesel heater and wiring
Trays for a slide out chest fridge (plan was to add another storage hatch to add a slide out "beer" fridge on passenger side)
Mounts for the planned roof frame
External ladder that fits the cab
Various extra parts for the truck
Fuso in cab floor mat
New cab seats could be included (will need to be modified)
There's more but those are the major extra's

Known Issues - For clarity I have been using the truck multiple times a week since February so the issues are not major, but are issues that could/should be dealt with soon or down the road.
- Will need rear shocks
- Will need rear brakes
- ABS light is on
- Front passenger door window does not roll down and door is finicky closing but always locks
- AC does not work but heat works great
- Radio does not work, I have never looked at the problem I just use a portable speaker
- Front windshield is cracked
- There is an oil leak coming from what I believe is the main seal when running, it will drip 4-5 times after turning off the engine and then stop. It is not substantial enough to have to add any oil between oil changes. I keep and eye on this regularly.
- One of the rear drivers side leafs in the spring pack is broken, doesn’t seem to affect anything. My plan was to replace and adjust the spring packs once final weight is known.
- Before attaching the subframe to the truck we placed an oak barrier between the chassis and the subframe. This oak barrier makes alot of squeaking noises while the truck is in motion. At some point it would be beneficial to replace this oak barrier with rubber to eliminate the noise. I might be able to fix this before sale of truck.
- Check engine light is on an the codes that are being read are:
P0251 - Injection Pump Fuel metering Control A
P0381 - Glow Plug/Heater Indicator Circuit
I am nearly positive that the second code is correlated with a sensor that needs to be replaced. Currently when the engine is turned over it cranks for about 5 seconds before firing up. I’d imagine replacing the sensor would fix that issue.

I will add more photos of the engine area with the cab up and undercarriage soon. If you have further questions or would like more details contact Ross (978) 855-9052

iCloud

Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan