Prime Jackery deal?

Roger M.

Adventurer
I find that Jackery (like Goal Zero) has fallen substantially behind the times in terms of advanced tech vs. price (and as well, there are occasional reliability issues with both of those brands).

When compared to Bluetti (for example) one see's GZ and Jackery still using older Lithium chemistries in many of their products, as opposed to LiFePO4 (as used in even the lowest priced Bluetti) , a battery tech that can withstand over twice as many charging cycles as the older lithium chemistries.
And GZ especially seems to still charge an outrageous premium for this somewhat antiquated tech, with companies like Bluetti offing far more "tech", for substantially less money.

I still use the Goal Zero Yeti 400 (with extender battery) that I purchased 5 years ago, and will continue to use it for years to come ... but I'd not purchase anything new from GZ or Jackery with the more advanced (and less expensive) alternatives available in summer of 2022.

Willsfree

Jackery has refurbs/open box units for hefty discounts if you call direct or email. I picked up an Explorer 1000 for half off. I do agree that the tec/price is improving with other brands too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior