Random raw images

Redback

Adventurer
I'm not the best photographer, and don't use any programs to enhance my photos so what you see is what you get, downloaded straight from the camera.
From a recent trip and in no particular order.

Styx River campsite
DSC04024.jpg

Rover Park 4WD Park
DSC04110.jpg

Old Logging cart
DSC04072.jpg

One Lane Bridge New England Hwy
DSC04065.jpg

A smaller Cattle Truck
DSC04733.jpg

Currawong
DSC04081.jpg

Blue Finch
DSC04075.jpg

Eastern Grey Kangaroo & Joey
DSC04017.jpg

Wallaby & Joey
DSC04014.jpg

Rock Wallaby, a sort of where's Wally photo.
DSC04112.jpg

Baz.

Last edited:

Redback

Adventurer
Some vehicles i spotted

Turbo Diesel cruiser with camperback, the old couple in this were travelling Australia, they were from Western Australia and had been on the road for a couple of years.
DSC04061.jpg

A Bushman with a Suzuki attached, it was for driving around when camped
DSC04058.jpg

Roadstar Offroad Caravan, towed by of all things an Isuzu Frontera
DSC04067.jpg

Road train, less one trailer
DSC04739.jpg

The worst sight of the trip, and enough to make a grown man cry
DSC04746.jpg

Baz.

flywgn

Explorer
Redback said:
Turbo Diesel cruiser with camperback, the old couple in this were travelling Australia, they were from Western Australia and had been on the road for a couple of years.
DSC04061.jpg

Baz.

You have my vote for more random images...but we're a little sensitive when references to "old couples" are made. Being "pensioners" we do have our pride, you know. :littlefriend:

:p

Allen R. (In the last of my Sexygenarian Years)

PS: Neat LC diesel and camper...AND I won't ask about the foot w/o head. :)

Redback

Adventurer
flywgn said:
You have my vote for more random images...but we're a little sensitive when references to "old couples" are made. Being "pensioners" we do have our pride, you know. :littlefriend:

:p

Allen R. (In the last of my Sexygenarian Years)

PS: Neat LC diesel and camper...AND I won't ask about the foot w/o head. :)

Ha ha ha, sorry they had 20yrs on me easy, and i'm 50:ylsmoke:

Baz.

Darren

Adventurer
Redback said:
I'm not the best photographer, and don't use any programs to enhance my photos so what you see is what you get, downloaded straight from the camera.

Raw images are simply not meant to not be processed, thus the reason the term is used. They're just the same as eating eggs, sugar and cake mix and hoping it will taste like cake. The vast majority of the time, raw images just look downright ugly as they lack any life--no contrast, saturation, sharpness, etcetera. If you don't do any processing, you would, without question, best served to shoot JPEGs only, which will yield much better quality and will save you a ton of space.

articulate

Expedition Leader
Darren said:
Raw images are simply not meant to not be processed, thus the reason the term is used. They're just the same as eating eggs, sugar and cake mix and hoping it will taste like cake. The vast majority of the time, raw images just look downright ugly as they lack any life--no contrast, saturation, sharpness, etcetera. If you don't do any processing, you would, without question, best served to shoot JPEGs only, which will yield much better quality and will save you a ton of space.
Cookie dough is pretty good.
So are cookies. (naked or clothed)

Redback

Adventurer
Darren said:

The underlining factor here is this line..." I'm not the best photographer"

I could use the best camera in the world and you would still get these type of photos.

I am continually impressed with the quality of the photos in this section and wish i could take photos of that quality, but alass i can't so my photos will always be of the raw kind, occasionaly there maybe a stand out in them but that's probably a fluke:yikes:

Some people are good at certain things and some aren't, these photos were not ment to impress photographic wise,
(which has worked from your comment) only to show what i saw on my trip:coffee:

Baz.

Man, those pictures are so what I would picture Australia to look like! Thanks for sharing---love the picture of Mama and her Joey :luxhello:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears