Rare Opportunity - One of only 2 TrakShak Campers in North America - FOR SALE! - Sleeps 6+

Have you weighed it at a truck scale?
What City & State is it located?
Thsnks,
Mar. 14

Haven't taken it to a scale. Factory says the weight with all the factory accessories onboard (The is the "Majestic" version with every option) is 2,733lbs.

Trailer is located in Denver, CO

shade

That looks exactly like the swing arms on the trailer I am selling.
It looks robust. I've never towed a trailer with an independent suspension, but I'll bet it rides nice.

If your trailer lacks electric brakes and a buyer wants them, it may be possible to retrofit new swing arm assemblies.

It looks robust. I've never towed a trailer with an independent suspension, but I'll bet it rides nice.

If your trailer lacks electric brakes and a buyer wants them, it may be possible to retrofit new swing arm assemblies.

I never minded towing solid axle trailers until I towed this one. The combination of independent suspension and polyblock hitch is amazing. Just floats down the road and trailed and no noise or play in the hitch, it's easy to forget it is even back there. Now I've become a trailer snob and feel put upon when I have to tow my other trailers lol

Perfect opportunity to get the family out and about for some "Social Distancing"! I may take it out this next weekend and perhaps drag it down to the sand dunes. Will snap some photos of it properly deployed if I do. Includes sand stakes and two big sand screws for deploying on the sand without worry about wind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12