Rear storage/load barrier idea'r...

RedRocker

Adventurer
Bedliner might cover the sharp edges better than powder coating. I've had that same problem in the past, it's a PIA to deal with.

You can tell her....

"who the hell is this guy?"

He's someone who takes digging proper fire pits & cutting wood seriously..... :costumed-smiley-007

"what does he do?"

He goes prepared.... :victory:

She won't be taking any rides from him.

I wouldn't take a ride from me either...not because I'm a bad guy (I'm really super nice) but the tools definitely send out that "weirdo" vibe. :snorkel:

:sombrero: Seriously though, that's funny and not unlike what my wife thought when I installed the tools on the rack.....:Wow1:

99wj

Adventurer
has anyone see or herd of a metal cargo divider for the WJ grand cherokee, or do i have to fab one up, which i really dont feel like doing lol :)

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
has anyone see or herd of a metal cargo divider for the WJ grand cherokee, or do i have to fab one up, which i really dont feel like doing lol :)

This one is a dog barrier that was in my Jeep when I bought it:

rearwithrack4sm_124.jpg

It is a two piece unit and I used the bottom section and some scraps from the garage to build a storage shelf to help organize the gear. Total cost to me? $0

99wj

Adventurer
dang that is exactly what i want, its a perfect design.... does enyone know who makes this or is it pretty much custom?

JeepN95YJ

Adventurer
So thats what normal people hang from a cargo divider?? :snorkel:

LOL! You'll also sometimes see an umbrella, a baseball bat or a ball cap or two.

The lower area is home to the stroller and is often seen cluttered with groceries or bags of kids cloths going to Goodwill!

The top shelf sees soccer/sports gear and the occasional windbreaker or raincoat....

:victory:

99wj

Adventurer
if i can ever find one, ill probably mount my ax an shovel on it, and maybe secure a snatch block and a strap...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12