recommendations for Lagun table system in FWC Grandby shell

ramblinChet

I am looking to gather recommendations related to installation of a Lagun table system in my FWC Grandby shell. After searching the site and watching a number of videos I concluded this was the best group to ask. As my picture below shows, I already have a refrigerator and aluminum storage bins mounted forward.

Please share your thoughts regarding placement, mounting, size of table top, etc.

2022-09-26_12.38.09.jpeg

Photobug

I am looking to gather recommendations related to installation of a Lagun table system in my FWC Grandby shell. After searching the site and watching a number of videos I concluded this was the best group to ask. As my picture below shows, I already have a refrigerator and aluminum storage bins mounted forward.

Please share your thoughts regarding placement, mounting, size of table top, etc.

View attachment 750368
I would consider mounting the 4 storage boxes on one side to allow a table on the other. Is your kitchen in the storage boxes?

ramblinChet

Hmmm, the photo does not show it but there is around six feet of space between the back wall and the storage boxes so I still have room to install a table on one side. I am leaning toward the drivers side since the window is on the passenger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior