REDUCED :: 2021 Toyota Tundra X-Series - Overland Adventure Truck 4X4 CrewMax - $75,000 (Mooresville, NC)

Doc.ethridge

Up for sale is a remarkable 2021 Toyota Tundra X-Series Overland Adventure Truck that is ready to take on any off-road challenge you throw at it. This beast of a truck has been meticulously built out for overland adventures by Asheville Vehicle Outfitters (Asheville, NC), with over $22,000 of top-of-the-line extras that will elevate your outdoor experience to new heights.

Here are just some of the incredible features and upgrades included:
• ARB Summit Combar Textured FOG II Bumper: Provides exceptional front-end protection, ensuring you're ready for anything the trail throws your way.
• Warner VR 12-S EVO Winch and Factor 55 Fairlead: Peace of mind knowing you have the power to recover yourself or others from any sticky situation.
• Snorkel: Enables deep water crossings without compromising the performance of the engine.
• ARB Air Compressor: Inflates tires and powers pneumatic tools with ease, making sure you're always prepared.
• Ridge Grappler Tires (set of 5): Offers superior traction and durability, conquering any terrain with confidence.

In addition to these remarkable upgrades, this Tundra includes an iKamper Skycamp 2.0 with a Rocky Black Shell, providing a spacious and comfortable sleeping area for your outdoor adventures. The tent accessories further enhance convenience and versatility.
Inside the truck bed, you'll find a durable Bed Rug, perfect for protecting your gear or providing a cozy spot to relax. The OME Suspension ensures a lifted, smooth, and controlled ride, while the Front Runner Racks and Yakima Rack offer ample storage space for all your gear.
This Tundra also comes with a Telescoping Ladder for easy access to the rooftop tent and storage racks, and a SmartCAP EV 1300 for secure and weatherproof storage. You'll also have all the necessary recovery gear to tackle any unforeseen obstacles.

Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to own a fully equipped overland adventure truck. This 2021 Toyota Tundra X-Series is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained. Whether you're an experienced overlander or looking to start your off-road adventures, this truck has everything you need to hit the trails with confidence.

**Vehicle notes: 1 owner (me) clean title. A rock chipped the windshield the weekend that I bought it and the chip has not grown—about 1cm. One of the locks for the SmartCap does not work with the keys provided, but the window unit still locks with the other one. I am selling it because my family has grown. I will be purchasing a Sequoia to build the same beast with Asheville Vehicle Outfitters. Interior photos will be taken once the rain stops here in NC.

Attachments

• IMG_4544.jpeg
    IMG_4544.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8986.jpeg
    IMG_8986.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_9421.jpeg
    IMG_9421.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_9512.jpeg
    IMG_9512.jpeg