replacing air locker supply line

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I finally tested things last night, and although I can hear the compressor kicking on it just keeps running as though the air is escaping. I'm going to look it over this afternoon for certain, but in the event it is the air line where can I buy a new one and is the stainless braided ARB upgraded line a direct fit?

JamesW

Adventurer
you can just use the tubing you can get from the hardware shop,or motor parts shop.

What I found with mine that I retro-fit with 100% clear tubing is that it takes quite some time for the full length of tube to inflate,so I was thinking of using the copper line you would use for brakes for the bits where it does not need to bend.

I guess a good bet would be to track down where the leak is coming from in the first place though,my bet would be on the underneath between the chassis and the axle getting a bit cracked and old from the heat

vectorsc

Adventurer
The diaphragm in the pump is a common failure point as well. See my pump thread. If you cap the locker output and it auto cutoffs it will tell you some good data.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears