RTT: Autohome Maggiolina Airlander Medium $1500

PIC4GOD

Adventurer
Marked down from $2000 to $1500 OBO. Our family has outgrown the RTT and we need to sell this to get a camper. Details below.

Roof top tent (RTT) by Autohome for sale. This is the Maggiolina Airlander Medium. Only the tent, ladder, crank, mattress topper, and mattress are for sale. Tent sleeps two comfortably. I've had this tent for 10 years and has always performed flawlessly. All zippers, screens, and tent fabric are in good condition. Exterior is in good shape but has some scratches that can be sanded or gel-coated if desired. I also had intended to paint it black but never did so the fiberglass paint is available if you want it. Only serious offers please. If it is still posted it is available. I live in the Atlanta GA USA metro area. No shipping available.

Attachments

• 736A7207.JPG
    736A7207.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • 736A6335.JPG
    736A6335.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 57
  • 736A1280(2).JPG
    736A1280(2).JPG
    716.1 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

PIC4GOD

Adventurer
Thanks buddy!
I'm really looking for a black one and not more than 5 years old.
Good luck to you ;)
If you are in the area come check it out. I think you'll find it in excellent condition and I have the fiberglass paint to make it black. Goes on easy with a roller with no special equipment other than to lightly sand before hand. Let me know if you change your mind.

Mo1

If you are in the area come check it out. I think you'll find it in excellent condition and I have the fiberglass paint to make it black. Goes on easy with a roller with no special equipment other than to lightly sand before hand. Let me know if you change your mind.

Thanks for the info.
Now you got me wondering…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior