RTT secret hiding spot

dman93

Adventurer
If you've folded up your tent, after carefully checking the gear pockets for anything important like a cellphone, wallet or keys, also check between the inner window coverings and the screens, if the window coverings were rolled down at night. Best to do this before driving 50 miles back to the last gas station where you used your wallet, looking everywhere in despair, and then emptying the entire truck and tent and searching for an hour. Just saying ...

1Louder

Explorer
If you've folded up your tent, after carefully checking the gear pockets for anything important like a cellphone, wallet or keys, also check between the inner window coverings and the screens, if the window coverings were rolled down at night. Best to do this before driving 50 miles back to the last gas station where you used your wallet, looking everywhere in despair, and then emptying the entire truck and tent and searching for an hour. Just saying ...

Your new secret weapon should be a small crate or basket. Target sells some mini-crates for like 3 bucks and I am sure they can be found elsewhere. Everything I bring up goes into one of those or a small tub. That way in the morning it is a quick escape. No fumbling around for stuff.

dman93

Adventurer
Your new secret weapon should be a small crate or basket. Target sells some mini-crates for like 3 bucks and I am sure they can be found elsewhere. Everything I bring up goes into one of those or a small tub. That way in the morning it is a quick escape. No fumbling around for stuff.
I had planned to just use a small bag but I like this idea. I'm heading out in a few days for 6 weeks on the road and I can't lose anything! And aside from the inconvenience, for 4 of those weeks I'll be without my wife, who is the one who found it last week :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger