Scout Kenai *Tons of upgrades*

roaminglost

Originally, I wanted to sell this as a package with the truck, but I decided I might want to keep the RAM. So camper it is!

2021 Scout Kenai
Located in Bend, OR
$40k I am willing to deliver mostly anywhere on the West Coast.

This thing is a full-timer-focused build. We lived in this for over a year, traveling the country full-time. It’s been upgraded quite a bit in terms of solar, electrical, and other things to dial it. Ideally, you’ll have to see this in person to get a feel for all the upgrades.

Some of the main upgrades are:
-Water system with an actual faucet, pump, and Dometic go jugs (comes with 4 jugs-44 liters)
-It comes with a Newport propane heater they don’t offer anymore. But it also comes with their new diesel heater (which works a lot better)
-Custom Mattress / Froli system
-Wrappon toilet (excellent toilet)
-Custom magnetic backsplash
-Completely revamped electrical system. 300AH of lithium, RedArc RedVision, 2000w RedArc inverter.
-460w Zamp solar on the roof w/external solar panel hook up on the tray
-It comes with Starlink! I’ll transfer the account since it’s built into the camper. (you do not need to activate it, but I won’t need it anymore)
-Converted to high-pressure propane. You can use any grill system inside the camper or at the external hook-up.
-Thule HideAway Awning on passenger side
-Various storage solutions
-National Luna 90L Fridge/Freezer
-Custom wireless SIM card router (uses any sim but Verizon included)
-It originally came with a propane heater(still usable), but I added the Scout diesel heater as well.

The camper was resealed in December 2023, the propane lines were replaced, and a new rear door and fan were installed. It’s all checked out and ready for new owners!

IMG_3266.JPG
IMG_3267.JPG
IMG_3270.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG
IMG_3277.JPG
IMG_3286.JPG
IMG_3284.JPG
IMG_3287.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3262.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3259.JPG