Seen you on the News

RoundOut

Explorer
Congrats, Lance!

That exposure is awesome. Your vision and reality are merging rapidly! Way to go, Lance!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Yeah they got a few things wrong, we are a non-profit not a company...
We help folks figure out how to mod/adapt their stuff, no actual work ourselves..
And we are looking at Mexico/Central America not South America for the next big trip....

But hey any news is good news right!!!

Really the congrats & thanks goes out to everyone who has helped make this possible, from the Companies like Adventure Trailers & Sierra Expeditions to the everyday folks here on the forum.
Now the real work begins with Ride-Along Events and Driver Training and everything needed to help get folks into the backcountry and home safe again.

Steven Borello

Wow! What a great site!

Hi Y'all!

My name is Steven Borello and found this sight through the Vegas Valley Four Wheelers BBS post. That commercial was great and am disappointed that I was late in discovering you guys and missing out on the Pacific Rim excursion. I would have loved to go with you guys.

I was hit by a car on my motorcycle when I was 21 years old and am disabled in my right leg. I have always modified my vehicles to conform with my disablility, for as long as I can remember, out of necessity. I would love to meet some other disabled four wheelers and participate in future runs and share some war stories with you guys.

It's great to find this forum and I am putting you down as one of my favorite links to visit in the future. How do I get more info on the South American Expedition you are putting together?

Thanks.... Steven Borello aka Scuba

SinCityFJC

Adventurer
Steven Borello said:
Hi Y'all!

My name is Steven Borello and found this sight through the Vegas Valley Four Wheelers BBS post. That commercial was great and am disappointed that I was late in discovering you guys and missing out on the Pacific Rim excursion. I would have loved to go with you guys.

I was hit by a car on my motorcycle when I was 21 years old and am disabled in my right leg. I have always modified my vehicles to conform with my disablility, for as long as I can remember, out of necessity. I would love to meet some other disabled four wheelers and participate in future runs and share some war stories with you guys.

It's great to find this forum and I am putting you down as one of my favorite links to visit in the future. How do I get more info on the South American Expedition you are putting together?

Thanks.... Steven Borello aka Scuba

Hi Scuba

Great to see you made it over from Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers site - I also posted this up on Nevada Backroaders & Rubicon Owners Forum.

Hope you can make this years Hump N Bump - base camp is now at the county fairgrounds in Logandale a lot more disabled friendly than Stoneys Pad.

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online