Showing off my AZ backyard

BLKNBLU

Explorer
I've struck up a pretty good PM friendship with a fellow on another board who happened to becoming to town. We decide to meet up and I thought I would see if we could put together a little site seeing tour. We ended up with a mixed bag of vehicles to take a run out to the Florence Junction area to show off a little desert to my Colorado friend. Everything just seemed to fall together perfectly for this. A total of 4 of us were able to go on short notice, last weeks HOT weather took a break, and we even got some rain the 2 days beforehand to keep the dust down. It was still hot enough though. Desert time is over...at least for me. Time for the mountains :)

Pics:

BLKNBLU

Explorer
stevenmd said:
Nice shots. Pretty cool to include the kids/family.
Thanks. The kids was another thing to fall into place. Alex, who was visiting from Co. asked if his nephew could come along. I'm always game for a kid that is interested in real adventure instead of Nintendo or Wii adventure. While I didn't know it for a fact on this trip, Chris (the Jeep owner) almost always brings his family. Then Bill (white 4runner) whom I had not previously met, brought his boy. So they ended up having a blast. Also, it's Chris' wife that has the Jeep all twisty in the one shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12