SNAPSHOT: Mid Atlantic Overland Festival 2015

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
The 2nd annual Mid Atlantic Overland Festival (MAOF) was a huge success. The event is held on a beautiful private farm near State College, PA, and encompasses a number of gatherings, including the Touratech Rally East and Four Wheel Camper East Coast Owners Rally. Main Line Overland, the organizers and hosts of the event, had this to say: "the Mid-Atlantic Overland Festival is a celebration and gathering of adventurers who want to share their stories, experiences, and overland travel knowledge with like minded individuals." This was my first time to the event, and I sadly could only drop by for a quick overnight visit due to a scheduling conflict. In that short time I was able to enjoy some workshops, presentations, great conversations, check out some spectacular rigs, catch up with new and old friends alike and enjoy food and adult beverages with a ton of great people while sharing stories from the road. Hopefully the photos below, and those in my post, will give you a taste for this quality event and entice you to check it out in 2016. It's already on my schedule!

SNAPSHOT: Mid Atlantic Overland Festival 2015

EEMidAtlanticOverlandFestival1-3.jpg

EEMidAtlanticOverlandFestival1-5.jpg

EEMidAtlanticOverlandFestival2-1.jpg

EEMidAtlanticOverlandFestival13-2.jpg

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
Quite pleasant overall. If I remember right it was relatively warm, like 85/humid/sunny, during the day and in the 60's at night. Great event worth putting on your calendar!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12