SoCal - 2000 Jeep Wrangler for sale - Updated

ChrisCosta416

For sale is my 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, it pains me to sell it but I have no more time to drive or enjoy it.

I am asking $8,200 or best offer. My Jeep was mainly used to drive around town and transport my dog and myself. I have taken it off-road YEARS ago less than 5 times.
This vehicle does not have any AC and this vehicle was involved in a small accident years ago. A small dent was left on the drive side. The VIN is 1J4FA59S4YP768246.
Title is Clean, vehicle is smogged and passes smog everytime and has current registration. Located in Torrance, California.

Modifications
- Smittybuilt Front Bumper
- Rear Swing out tire carrier
- Pro Comp wheels
- 33 inch BFG K02s
- Rubicon Express Lift Kit with coils (lifted 4 inches)
- PA system (needs to be rewired)
- Rubicon Express Trackbar, front and rear
- Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer
- PowerStop Drilled/Slotted Rotors and pads
- Optima Yellowtop Battery
- JKS Quick Disconnect Swaybars
- A Few things I probably forgot

Yes it does run and drive and has never let me down, below is some service that has been performed over the years

- New Radiator/hoses
- Recent Rear Main Seal leak fixed
- Front and Rear Diffs, T-Case, Transmission Fluid has been replaced
- Oil Changes of course
- Passes Smog Everytime
- Engine is stock
- Current Registration.

Flaws
- This vehicle does have some flaws, as pictured you have the dent and paint fading is various areas. In addition because I used my Jeep to take my dog around the rear 2 seatbelts are chewed, one is completely chewed through.

Notes
- I do have the rear seat, a tow bar and various other items I have and will include with the sale.
IMG_0402.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG
IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG
IMG_0414 (1).JPG
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0403.JPG
IMG_0410.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics