-SOLD-1993 Toyota Hi-Ace Cruising Cabin 4x4 For Sale

Joshuakolb17

Click below to check out the full video on YouTube

Click to see Craigslist Ad

This vehicle has recently been imported from Japan. It has a sink, fridge, stove, AC, and built-in storage. Everything works and is functional! It has a seating for 8 and a sleeping capacity of 4 and is powered by a Toyota 3l Diesel engine. This motor is known for going more than half a million miles. The four-wheel-drive system is engaged by front locking hubs and has a hi and low speed transfer case. To prepare for sale, this vehicle has had the maintenance listed below completed. The body has some rust and a dent on the passenger side, but the sliding door still opens completely and easily. Currently the vehicle is registered in Colorado with a new Colorado assigned VIN number. Typically these specialized adventure vehicles usually cost between $30,000 and $33,000, but due to the rust I have discounted the vehicle substantially as that most body shops were quoting around $5,000 for the body work, the new owner can have this done on their own if they choose.

This very well may be THE least expensive 4x4 Pop-Top camper for sale in the USA at this time.

Recent work

Tires​
Oil​
Oil filter​
Water pump​
Timing belt​
All parts related to the timing belt.​
And more.​

This is a great all around adventure rig that still gets around 20 mpg. And will go to remote locations.

If you are interested I am asking 22,999.

I am happy to help you with any questions you have.

Please call or text me at 719-six-four-one-0966.

1-final-popup-awning-flat-bear.JPG

10-final-bus-conf-back.JPG

14-bed-down-vert-convert.jpg

19-final-dining-through-back-window.jpg

15-bed-down-vert-final.jpg

21-final-driving-cross-seat.JPG

24-final-kitchen-no-blinds.JPG

25-final-kitchen-fridge-sink-open.JPG

26-final-kitchen-sink-stove-from-top.JPG

27-final-rear-open.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads