(SOLD)2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE HD Package

View attachment 639687
View attachment 639689
2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE HD
180k Mileage
This vehicle is equipped with the factory rear locking differential. Heated windshield. Heated front and rear seats.
First most this has been a awesome vehicle to own and drive. I have meticulously pampered this vehicle since it has been in my possession. There are no leaks. All of the miles on this vehicle have been highway miles. Over the past year I’ve probably dropped about $20k into the vehicle from upgrades to updating a lot of the bolt on parts. I wanted a vehicle that I could go anywhere and not have to second guess anything. All work was done by JC’s Atlantic British and by Jeremiah of Auto Imports out of Denver Colorado. Have receipts, paperwork and warranty. This past spring I had the following parts changed for piece of mind with new OEM parts. Alternator, Starter, Water Pump, AC Compressor, Transmission Flush, Radiator, Coolant Reservoir, All new hoses, Upper & Lower Control Arms, Arnott Air Bags, Air Compressor, Rotors & Pads. Rocky Road Rock Sliders. Proud Rhino Front Bumper, Proud Rhino Skid Plate, Proud Rhino Power Plate, Warn 10,000lb Winch, Baja Squadron Fog Lights, ARB V2 LED Spotlights. 18 inch AR Wheels. 33x12.50 BF Goodrich KM3’s. Audison Amp, Focal Componet Speakers Front and Rear. 2 JL Audio Amps and JL Audio Sub.

Any questions please feel free to ask.
SOLD
Non smoker
No pets
Vehicle is located in New Orleans but I can arrange shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12