**SOLD** 2016 Four Wheel Camper Fleet + 2015 Tacoma (optional)

flagpondo

Excellent condition, fully loaded FWC Fleet with front dinette. Full spec sheet available on request. Fridge w/freezer (very cold - keeps ice cream!), 2-burner propane stove, propane heater w/thermostat, interior and exterior lights, sink with 5 gallon hot water and 20 gallon cold water tanks, optional shore-power hookup (comes with power cord), outdoor shower, and tons of storage. Bed extends to a king/queen size and dinette converts to a single bed. Solar provides power for the fridge, lights, and heater, and leaves plenty left for computers and chargers. Price includes Rico Titan manual jackstands from FWC. Everything works and is in pristine condition. Awning as well!

A new one is $40,000+ with all these options. Asking $24,000 OBO. Located in Flagstaff, AZ, willing to travel reasonable distance to deliver.

Truck is a 2015 Tacoma with 130,XXX miles in excellent condition all around and airbags in the rear. $44K for both together. OBO.

Attachments

• IMG_4127.jpg
    IMG_4127.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_4135.jpg
    IMG_4135.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_4776.jpg
    IMG_4776.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6509.jpg
    IMG_6509.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_6511.jpg
    IMG_6511.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_6513.jpg
    IMG_6513.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6514.jpg
    IMG_6514.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_6516.jpg
    IMG_6516.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_6517.jpg
    IMG_6517.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_6518.jpg
    IMG_6518.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:

flagpondo

It's an automatic. I have only owned manuals my entire life, though, including Tacomas, and I've been really surprised and impressed with how well this drives. It's a really great truck.

RDVTG

Ive been looking for a nice midsize truck and camper combo for a while. I just turned 40 last month but have spent 3 months in hospital because of severe Covid which left me with what's called Long Covid (a Covid long-hauler) so I'm really looking to travel and I have an offer that is different but a great opportunity for both sides to get what they want. I'll do anything at this stage to get out and see this country inside and out. I have something extremely popular and valuable. I've collected for 20 years since I was in college and what I've collected is rare vintage clothing, rare collectibles,and rare memorabilia with a value of $150,000 and possibly a 2007 Lexus is250 with 149k miles black on black but I might give that to my nephew as he starts college. The collection is stored at an indoor 10x20 climate controlled storage there are pieces that the Smithsonian was interested in purchasing and the collection has a bit of everything,it's a turn key opportunity at a lot of money from rare vintage items pretty much anything you can think of NO filler,NO junk, rare watch Cole tons,rare sports cards,autographs,concert t-shirts,pocket knives,rare art work,original movie posters collection,rare vintage clothing 40's to the 90's that resells VERY easily,you name it if it's rare/valuable it's in the collection. I'd be willing to trade for the opportunity to get the truck and camper combo and travel while I'm still able to see this country and take the time to soak it all in. I use to hike Zion when I lived out in Las Vegas in the mid 2000's and been to Sedona,Grand Canyon but never off road and out in the desert. I had a 4Runner sport edition on 35 Nitro Grapplers with a custom 5" lift so I've been in the muddin but no cross country stuff and now is the time. If you are interested I can send you photos of the collection,it's a helluva deal and I can send comps if wanted.
-Thanks,Keith

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan