[SOLD] 2020 Xventure XV-3 Deluxe Plus w/ Kitchen

Urban2Overland

2020 Xventure XV-3 Deluxe Plus w/ Kitchen
This agile trailer is “best in class” for off-road exploring. It includes excellent, but simple, modifications with quality equipment to make it comfortable too.

Price: $31,600 $29,600--or best offer
Located in Washington, DC
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
Clear title and insured; under warranty

About the Trailer: The XV-3 is known for its durability and agility. Made with an aircraft grade all-aluminum structure and assembled with a huck bolt construction, this trailer can withstand rough terrain. Its nimble too, with its multi-axis max coupler hitch. It has a curb weight of 850 lbs. and can be pulled by a Jeep or small SUV. For more information, see: http://www.schuttindustries.com/XVENTURE/XV3.
Why am I selling? I purchased the trailer in Fall 2020 to use as an off-road camping rig. I’ve used it for roughly 10 soft-roading trips. It’s been stored inside in the winter. It’s in excellent condition, except for an issue with the instant hot water heater (which sells new for less than $200). I hate to let it go, but it’s for all the right reasons: Having enjoyed it so much, I’ve decided to upgrade to a canopy camper.

Features (valued at $41,500):
Trailer (valued at $32,000):

• Base trailer, including multi-axis max coupler hitch, Line-X, 1-AGM deep cycle battery and marine-grade shore power unit
  • Deluxe-Plus package, including 22 gallon water system and skid plate, water heater and shower, integrated propane, hard tonneau cover
  • Area Lighting: Rock and Rack Lights
  • Pioneer Tray
  • Slide-out kitchen add-on: 22” Partner Stove and faucet/sink
  • Spare tire carrier add-on
Modifications (valued at roughly $9,500)
  • Alu-cab Gen3 Expedition Tent—with Gen3.1 upgrades (telescopic ladder, side rain cover, condensation mat, power receptacle)
  • Alu-cab Aluminum Table and Slide
  • Alu-cab Shower Cube
  • ARB Awning with Light
  • ARB Awning Side Wind Break
  • ARB 63-quart Fridge
  • ARB Fridge Transit Bag
  • ARB Fridge Slide
  • Alu-Cab T-slot Load Bars
  • Sunflare 180w Solar Panel
  • Additional AGM battery, for a total of two batteries
Thanks for your interest!

IMG_2942.JPG