SOLD: AT Habitat 6.75' Ford F250/F350 (Dallas, TX)

deverophoto

Selling a used 2018 AT Habitat for 6.75' bed Ford F250/F350. Definitely fits 2017+, highly likely to fit 2011-2016. If you want it to fit something else that's your homework.

Has some scratches and dings from use. Rear lift gate was replaced and is raw aluminum, not color matched pewter like the rest of the camper. Has optional side sliding glass windows that work fine. Lift gate window is in good shape. Front sliding glass pass-thru window has one broken pane. I replaced it with Lexan and added weather stripping to seal it. I have not had a problem with water entering even during Texas thunderstorms. Also has the optional 12V package with USB ports, 12V outlet, two LED lights, and factory harness.

Canvas is in good shape. Weather sealed and seasoned. Windows zip/unzip as they should. One small spot in the window mesh where there's a 1/4 inch hole. I'm not sure what poked that but it's not a functional problem.

The camper has been outstanding but it is not new. It's been loved and performed wonderfully. If located in the DFW area I will help with install as I have a forklift and lots of tools to make it easy. If outside of DFW area, I will put it on a pallet and arrange pickup/delivery/meeting at a convenient location.

No stains, no weird smells, mattress and carpet are clean.

$5,000 OBO.

F250 Habitat-6 copy.jpg

F250 Habitat-1 copy.jpg

F250 Habitat-5 copy.jpg

IMG_6642.JPG

IMG_6643.JPG

IMG_6645.JPG

IMG_6650.JPG

IMG_6653.JPG

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Selling a used 2018 AT Habitat for 6.75' bed Ford F250/F350. Definitely fits 2017+, highly likely to fit 2011-2016.
If you want it to fit something else that's your homework.

Still, if you posted front and back width measurements, it would help others to know how well (or not) it would fit their dodge or chevy, and what kind of modding they’d have to do if they bought this shell.

deverophoto

Still, if you posted front and back width measurements, it would help others to know how well (or not) it would fit their dodge or chevy, and what kind of modding they’d have to do if they bought this shell.
Fair point, thanks.

Outside base length is 83 inches.
Outside base width is 69.5 inches.
Inside wall to wall at the base is 67 inches.
Inside lip to lip width is 64.5 inches.
Inside base length is 82 inches.
IMG_6678.JPG
IMG_6680.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12