*SOLD* Custom 2016 Ford Transit HD350 XLT w/Quigley 4x4 Conversion, 35k miles, $85,000 OBRO (Vermont)

VTGuy08

2016 Ford Transit HD 350 XLT Dually $85,000 OBRO
- 35,000 miles
- Meticulously maintained (have maintenance records)
- Quigley 4x4 conversion w/2" lift (recently serviced at Quigley HQ in Pennsylvania (have records))
- Two sets of tires (studded winter, and summer)

We have decided to sell our van after buying it for an epic 8 week road trip this past summer. We love the van, we just don't use it as much locally and are thinking of downsizing to a truck/slide-in. This van is pretty unique in that it is incredibly roomy (as far as adventure vans go), is built to house 4 people, is a dually, and has a Quigley 4x4 Conversion which kicks ass up here in Vermont.

We took this van over 4000 miles this summer with our two kids and it was amazing. All four of us slept in it, cooked in it, and lived in it.

Features/Custom work:

Electrical
- Ford Super Alternator w/two batteries under front seat
- Third house battery added in rear
- Shore power hookup
- Go Power! Pure Sine Wave Inverter (GPS-SW3000)
- Power Max AC Power Transfer Switch
- Power Max AC to DC Converter/Charger (35 AMP)
- Go Power! Inverter Remote (GP-SWR-A)
- Smart Battery Protect
- Multiple outlets (interior and exterior)

Heating/Cooling
- Maxx Air Fan in front + Smaller exhaust fan in rear
- Webasto Heater that ties directly into gas line (so you can heat van without van running)

Lighting
- Interior Aux Lighting
- Blue Aux Party Light
- LED Bars on front and rear

Cabinets/Sleeping Platforms
- Custom cabinet in rear for cooking/storage
- Custom bench seats that fold out into sleeping platform (can sleep 2-3 adults)

Plumbing
- No permanent water tanks (didn't want to winterize)
- Artis 12v water pump in cabinet (can install permanent water tanks or just dip lines in jerry cans)
- Water line running from cabinet to roof for future hook up (shower or other use)

A/V
- Flat screen TV mounted in front w/Apple TV
- Wineguard Hotspot/WiFi extender

Other
- Dometic fridge
- Microwave
- Dometic automatic awning
- Roof Rack w/ladder
- Lots of storage

Located in Central Vermont (near the NH border). Let me know if you're interested!

Attachments

• IMG_1894-min.jpeg
    IMG_1894-min.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_1895-min.jpeg
    IMG_1895-min.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_1896-min.jpeg
    IMG_1896-min.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 941
  • IMG_1897-min.jpeg
    IMG_1897-min.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,062
  • IMG_1902-min.jpeg
    IMG_1902-min.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,079
  • IMG_1903-min.jpeg
    IMG_1903-min.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,088
  • IMG_1905-min.jpeg
    IMG_1905-min.jpeg
    856.3 KB · Views: 1,078
  • IMG_1906-min.jpeg
    IMG_1906-min.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,066
  • IMG_1909-min.jpeg
    IMG_1909-min.jpeg
    895.4 KB · Views: 1,022
  • IMG_1914-min.jpeg
    IMG_1914-min.jpeg
    616.3 KB · Views: 942
Last edited:

VTGuy08

More pics:

Attachments

• 227CF33A-9C2A-44B4-825A-E53207A17CB5.jpeg
    227CF33A-9C2A-44B4-825A-E53207A17CB5.jpeg
    939 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2979.JPG
    IMG_2979.JPG
    984.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_1898.jpeg
    IMG_1898.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 375
  • IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 343
  • IMG_1911.jpeg
    IMG_1911.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 325

clintium

Hi! Wow you have an amazing vehicle here. This is exactly where I’m trying to land.

Currently in the process of getting my 2016 Tundra Doublecab ready to sell. You mentioned a truck and slide in so I thought I’d ping you about a potential trade.

I’m in San Diego so we’re about as far as possible away from each other. Lol. Still, doesn’t hurt to throw the idea out there!

I have over $80k into the truck. Will absolutely go anywhere and in style and comfort. The alu cabin is amazing and probably the only wedge camper that is completely water/snow/dustproof. Although, it doesn’t come off easily so that may be a nonstarter.

She has about 95k miles. Brand new tires and entirely new rear suspension calibrated for the additional weight. New leaf springs. I’m happy to go into more details on all the improvements if you’re interested. Other really noteworthy in my opinion was the application of sound deadening to all doors and rear of cab, all new speakers, top of the line head unit, 5 cameras… this truck is so much fun to drive.

I will be sad to let it go whenever that happens… but I’m just realizing with my life a van is the right call. I basically need a mobile office with a place to sleep. And if I can get myself in a van like yours one day, I can do off-roading while I’m at it! Haha.

I think I could probably get $50-60k on the market with my rig. As a starting point to consider we might think of $55k cash + Tundra/alu cabin for your van.

good luck with the sale!

VTGuy08

Ok I’ll bite…. Why is the freshwater intake run through the roof?
You know, I’m really not sure. The guy I bought it from had done that. It’s possible it’s actually for a shower hookup and to use through the pump. I took most of the plumbing and water tanks out so I didn’t have to worry about winterizing. I use jerrycans now, but I left that water line and the pump in place for future use.

VTGuy08

Hi! Wow you have an amazing vehicle here. This is exactly where I’m trying to land.

Currently in the process of getting my 2016 Tundra Doublecab ready to sell. You mentioned a truck and slide in so I thought I’d ping you about a potential trade.

I’m in San Diego so we’re about as far as possible away from each other. Lol. Still, doesn’t hurt to throw the idea out there!

I have over $80k into the truck. Will absolutely go anywhere and in style and comfort. The alu cabin is amazing and probably the only wedge camper that is completely water/snow/dustproof. Although, it doesn’t come off easily so that may be a nonstarter.

She has about 95k miles. Brand new tires and entirely new rear suspension calibrated for the additional weight. New leaf springs. I’m happy to go into more details on all the improvements if you’re interested. Other really noteworthy in my opinion was the application of sound deadening to all doors and rear of cab, all new speakers, top of the line head unit, 5 cameras… this truck is so much fun to drive.

I will be sad to let it go whenever that happens… but I’m just realizing with my life a van is the right call. I basically need a mobile office with a place to sleep. And if I can get myself in a van like yours one day, I can do off-roading while I’m at it! Haha.

I think I could probably get $50-60k on the market with my rig. As a starting point to consider we might think of $55k cash + Tundra/alu cabin for your van.

good luck with the sale!

That’s a cool rig. Unfortunately, we’re looking for something a little newer with fewer miles. Keep me posted on your interest in the van, though.

VTGuy08

Wanted to mention:
I would possibly be willing to deliver the van to certain locations---as far west as TX/CO/WY; and as far south as GA/TN/SC.

VTGuy08

Springtime bump.

I am also entertaining trades. Looking for a low-ish miles Tundra (2016-2020) and a FWC Hawk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan