*SOLD* Custom bed/futon for campervan - Free

RyanUsesThis

Observer
I pulled this out of my Ford E350 in preparation for setup 2.0. I'd hate to see it go to waste after putting so much time into it. If anyone wants to grab the whole thing I'm only asking you pick it up. It's in Littleton, CO. Just south of Denver.

00P0P_kefH7pu1Pqk_600x450.jpg
00R0R_iqw9CcQqan0_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
That looks pretty slick.. It might be a long shot, but I'd love to see if I could use that in my Tundra. Any chance I could get the length x width of the frame to see if it would even fit?

RyanUsesThis

Observer
I'll have to get back to you with specifics later, but roughly the steel futon is 53" wide, 25" deep, and 19" tall (according to my Sketchup ... The wooden box that goes behind it to complete the bed is the same width/height, but deep enough so the whole platform ends up being about 70ish inches.

trailscape

Explorer
Thanks. That helps a lot.

I think the height might not work as my current one sits at 13" and leaves just enough headroom. The section I was thinking for this is roughly 52" wide by 28" deep, facing the wheel well with an extension at the end in an "L" setup.

I'll have to get back to you with specifics later, but roughly the steel futon is 53" wide, 25" deep, and 19" tall (according to my Sketchup ... The wooden box that goes behind it to complete the bed is the same width/height, but deep enough so the whole platform ends up being about 70ish inches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12