SOLD: Giant TCR Advanced SL3. 2011, LRG

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
SOLD:

So many bikes, so little time. As much as I hate to see it go, I'm selling my 2011 Giant TCR Advanced SL3. I bought this bike last summer and really didn't ride it much. I dug up some of my ride files, and near as I can guess I put roughly 600 miles on it. In other words - this bike could easily pass for showroom new. I put the original Michelin tires back on so it really and truly looks brand new. I even put on a new chain and tape to make it literally as new as I can. There's not a single scratch on it.

This is part of Giant's top level road series with Ultegra components. The TCR frame is available in Advanced and Advanced SL. The SL version uses higher quality carbon for greater weight reduction and stiffness. It is a great riding bike, I will assure you of that. The wheels are DT R1700 wheels that usually retail for the price of around $750. Tubeless compatible.

I have all of the original manuals, extra derailleur hanger and an extra box of bar tape.

The 2011 MSRP from Giant was listed at $4200. I'm asking just $2750. The common sale price for this bike was between $3800-$3900, so I think this is a remarkable deal. In short, wholesale cost on this bike was a shade over that $2750 asking price.

More about this bike: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/tcr.advanced.sl.3/7294/44033/

Giant.jpg

The bike is located here in Prescott. I'll cover shipping to anywhere in the US. The bike will be professionally boxed and shipped via FedEx/BikeFlights.

The deal sweetener: I'll include your pedal of choice up to a retail value of $150. Tell me what you prefer to ride and I'll put those pedals in the box.

Please make your offers on this thread, but PM me if you have questions. This is a really great bike. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks,
Christophe

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior