*SOLD* National Luna 50L Weekender + Partner Stove + Slide - $900 - San Diego

uglybaby

Observer
Get your whole kitchen at a great price!

This setup was installed in my JKUR. I'm making the move to a truck with slide-in camper. The models I'm considering already have these items installed, so posting here for sale.

All items in full working condition but definitely show some wear since they've been used as intended.

1. National Luna 50L Weekender. I don't believe they still make this one, but it works great. There are 2 compartments, but only one temperature setting. The smaller compartment remains colder than the larger one and essentially works as a freezer (will keep your ice frozen for sure).

2. Partner Stove. This model is sold through AT Overland and designed to be used with the slide- the controls are at the end of the stove instead of on the "front". Includes the steel windscreen option.

3. AT Combo Slide. This is what ties the room together. Heavy Duty and rattle-free. In my jeep it was attached to the floor with rivnuts, but there are several options for attaching it.

Please let me know if you have questions or would like other photos.

Stove 1.jpgIMG_5996.JPGIMG_5995.JPGIMG_6002.JPGIMG_6011.JPGIMG_6015.JPGIMG_6021.JPGIMG_6013.JPGIMG_6006.JPGIMG_6004.JPG

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I don’t know. It’s been for sale for just about two weeks, and I’ve had inquiries but no one has come out to physically see it in person. I’m hoping it will sell very soon, as the proceeds are earmarked for upgrades to my new-to-me Jeep JK. All it will take is one legit offer, not the bozos on OfferUp who offer ridiculous low ball offers under 50% of my asking price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman