SOLD: Springbar Traveler 10x10 in Northern Virginia

DCH109

Adventurer
Springbar "Traveler" tent. 10' x10'. made in the USA.
I am just not using it and probably never will. It currently is stored inside and dry.
It is in fantastic condition and comes with:
the tent
new floor mat (for front of tent)
ground tarp
new guylines and a few smaller parts for extras. (pole caps etc)
Comes with all pegs and poles etc.
I just set it up for these pictures, took me longer to peg it down in my rocky yard (why not all of the pegs are all the way down) than it did to full erect. The tent just looks great and can be setup by one person. If you know anything about these you know they are built to out last even us! Everything new together is about $1400 without shipping. Get this for a fraction of the cost.
No strange smells, no campfire smell etc.

Prefer local pickup in Leesburg VA, or can meet in the DC area.

If I have to ship this (continental US only!) add $200 to the price. If it is less I will refund. If it is more I will cover the difference.

Attachments

• TENT1.jpg
    TENT1.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Tent2.jpg
    Tent2.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Tent3.jpg
    Tent3.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Tent4.jpg
    Tent4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 36
  • TENT5.jpg
    TENT5.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 33
  • TENT6.jpg
    TENT6.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 38
  • TENT7.jpg
    TENT7.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

hudd07

I’ve had my eye on one of these for a while now but alas I’m on opposite coast. Fantastic tents.

DCH109

Adventurer
I’ve had my eye on one of these for a while now but alas I’m on opposite coast. Fantastic tents.
You know I offer shipping! ;)
IT would be well packed with a tracking number from Fedex or UPS. something to think about.

Really it is a great tent, but I am moving to a teardrop trailer or small trailer as it is more what I want at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears