SOLD: Thule Atlantis 1200 XT cargo box

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
FOR SALE: Thule Atlantis 1200 XT cargo box

I'm selling my Thule cargo box that I just bought in December of last year. It was used on two road trips. One in December and one just this past month. Outside of that it has resided inside my basement. It's in beautiful condition and looks as good as new. I'm selling it because it just doesn't quite fit my roofline and conflicts with my rear hatch. I have another box that fits slightly better. This is a long, slender box that leaves ample room for bikes, or other rooftop toys. With 12 cubic feet of storage, it's big enough to house all of our camping gear, but not so huge it looks goofy on any car or truck.

For more information about the box please reference the Thule web site: http://www.thule.com/en-US/US/Products/Cargo-Carriers/Boxes/685XT-Atlantis-1200

687XT_oc_sized_618x408.jpg

New, this box retails for $569.95 I'm asking only $390.00 Because these things can't easily be shipped, I can only offer local delivery or pickup.

It's a great box. It will mount to any shape of cross bar in roughly 5 minutes with no tools required. Lastly, near as I can tell it has had virtually no impact on our gas mileage. At most, maybe 1mpg over the course of a long road trip.

Please make offers on this thread and PM me with any questions.

jeepmoab.jpg

It's nice looking if I do say so, myself. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman