SOLD-Two Sienna seats w/Ujoint Offroad and Weldtec brackets

PBM4085

I have two grey leather Toyota Sienna seats with the footrests for sale. I purchased these from eBay in early 2022 with the intention of installing them in my Quigley Express van. Unfortunately there's no reasonable way to install them in a Chevy van given its factory bench seat quick-release function. I also purchased two of the Ujoint Offroad Ford e350 seat mount brackets which are now installed on the seats. Finally, I purchased Weldtec's version of the e350 seat brackets in the hopes that I could make those work but still no dice without major work. I haven't even taken that out of the shipping plastic. Unfortunately I'm into this whole set-up pretty heavy on expense but now I just want it gone since it won't work for me. Offered at $2500 for everything which is substantially less than what I have in it. I should add that I don't want to break up the parts, so if interested please be willing to take it all. Located in Steamboat Springs, CO and if someone is willing to pick it up rather than have it shipped, I'm willing to come off the price further. I should also add that I haven't looked into how they can be shipped from here but will if there is interest. I can also provide more pictures as needed. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• seat2.jpg
    seat2.jpg
    817.5 KB · Views: 73
  • seat1.jpg
    seat1.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 74

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle