Somebody needs my twin before I get it .. K5 Camper

Cummins_expo

Adventurer
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6206057924.html NOT MINE BUT DANG!!!!

1990 Chevy K5 Blazer with pop up camper installed in place of the factory top.

This rig is made for getting out to the backcountry and hunting. It is not a show vehicle, the paint has fade, there are scratches and the dash is cracked.

It has a rebuilt (very few miles on it, maybe a couple of thousand) fuel injected 350 and is an automatic. It has 6 inches of lift and 33" tires. It has a warn 8274 winch and winch bumper. The truck itself has 159,995 miles on it.

The camper is pretty basic with a cab over bed, a bench that folds into another bed, a sink, heater, optima deep cycle battery and table. There is some age on the camper and the canvas but everything is functional and it holds heat very well for camping in the winter.

I am selling as I just don't use it anymore. Asking $8,000 but am open to all reasonable offers. I would also consider trading for a Jeep Wrangler.

Most people who buy campers or motor homes are pretty interested in knowing where they'll be staying. So why does this guy and so many other sellers give you ten pictures without even one showing the inside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan