Space Kap Plus camper conversion

russ1734

Don’t have airbags. It isn’t the truck that rocks side to side but rather the spacekap itself inside the bed. I don’t think it matters so much for the trucks handling. But sure squeaks a lot back there and it definitely has been rubbing the paint away in some small spots from the back of the cab. It’s probably not a big deal at all at this point it just bothers me. I’ve thought about bolting it down.
IT IS A BIG DEAL....Contact Fibrobec and they wiill tell you what to do.... there is what is called an installation pkg, which is nothing more than some boards that go under the spacekap and at the front that keeps the unit aligned and at the proper height off the truck bed, depending on what vehicle you have. Fiberbec is in Quibec 1 800 363 0655

russ1734

IT IS A BIG DEAL....Contact Fibrobec and they wiill tell you what to do.... there is what is called an installation pkg, which is nothing more than some boards that go under the spacekap and at the front that keeps the unit aligned and at the proper height off the truck bed, depending on what vehicle you have. Fiberbec is in Quibec 1 800 363 0655
I forgot to say along with the above reply...DO NOT bolt it down.. call Fibrobec and they will explain how the unit is attached to the truck.

Slimdog72

This looks amazing. I am currently half way through a spackap build. I am in Calgary, if you are every in the neighborhood let me know, would be cool to meet up. We are mountain bikers as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior