Spartan Locker for M226 rear

mcm4090

Explorer
I copied this post from Pirate's.

***For immediate release***

Spartan Locker™ for Nissan Titans

Finally! Affordable traction for Nissan Titans! Spartan™ Lockers are now available for the Nissan Titan differential. The Spartan™ locker is a mechanical locker which installs into a standard carrier, replacing the open spider gears. The design of the Spartan™ locker makes it easier and quicker to install than other drop-in locker designs. Spartan lockers use high-Nickel 9310 Chrome-Moly drivers and couplers for added strength to provide affordable traction and easy installation. The traction solution for your Titan is finally here! Additional applications include D30, D44, D60, Toyota 8” 4 cylinder and Suzuki Samurai, with more applications on the way.

• Mechanical locking unit
• Installs into standard case
• Easier & quicker to install than other drop-in locker designs
• High-Nickel 9310 Chrome-Moly couplers & drivers for added strength
• Current applications include:
o Dana 30
o Dana 44
o Dana 60 35 spline
o Toyota 4 cylinder
o Suzuki Samurai

If you have questions, feel free to post a message, PM me, or shoot me an email at drabago@ringpinion.com.

I have run one of the Spartans from Seattle to Moab for wheeling and back in my own JK.
here is the link.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11276939#post11276939

RonapRhys

Adventurer
Looks like it'll work with the OR Xterras as well - but the itty-bitty problem is that we've already got a locker. This is a mechanical one, though, so that might a good thing. The description seemed to say that it'd work for folks with tires under 32".

Nice to see someone coming out with nifty things like this, though.

mcm4090

Explorer
I know all the Gen2 Xterras with the manual transmission also have the M226.

I think the 32' tire maybe a general description they put on all their products. The titan comes stock with 33's so one would think it should be rated for at least that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman