Sprinter Mechanic

GlennA

Adventurer
Hello,

Anybody knows a good Sprinter mechanic in Northern Florida / Mobile, Alabama area?!

Thanks
I live as bout half way between Mobile and Pensacola. I've been unable to find anyone interested in working on a Sprinter other than the Mercedes dealership in Pensacola. Most places we contacted didn't want to deal with deisel and th ed deisel shops didn't want to deal with a Mercedes. Good luck.

yzeevy

Adventurer
I live as bout half way between Mobile and Pensacola. I've been unable to find anyone interested in working on a Sprinter other than the Mercedes dealership in Pensacola. Most places we contacted didn't want to deal with deisel and th ed deisel shops didn't want to deal with a Mercedes. Good luck.
Eventually MB of Pensacola agreed to repair my van as necessary.
The previous one really butchered my car.

GlennA

Adventurer
Eventually MB of Pensacola agreed to repair my van as necessary.
The previous one really butchered my car.
We ended up ordering a computer and some software and repairing ours ourselves. It took about 7 months from failure to repaired. We've since sold ours. FYI, there is a place in Gulf Breeze.....Gulf Breeze Automotive if memory serves me well that works on them.

yzeevy

Adventurer
BTW, the butcher shop told me they installing OEM turbo, turns out its a GREY MARKET. What might be the difference between them?

MB offered me a refurbished OEM for $2500.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman