StarLink ideas for my 2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon with Alu Cab Canopy Camper.

Jay61

Looking for ideas on mounting and installation ideas for StarLink Mobility for my 2023 Gladiator Rubicon with an Alu Cab Canopy Camper. I am planning a trip to the Arctic within the next year and with my work I really need to be able to be in touch with my office in case an emergency arises at work, so this means I will need to have cell reception pretty much everywhere I roam. The new StarLink mobility is one of the options that I am seriously considering. I understand that the mobility option draws more electricity so I would also be interested in what options for power others have used. I will probably be doing the "in motion" option so I would need dish mounting options for use while traveling.

smbisig

Adventurer
Looking for ideas on mounting and installation ideas for StarLink Mobility for my 2023 Gladiator Rubicon with an Alu Cab Canopy Camper. I am planning a trip to the Arctic within the next year and with my work I really need to be able to be in touch with my office in case an emergency arises at work, so this means I will need to have cell reception pretty much everywhere I roam. The new StarLink mobility is one of the options that I am seriously considering. I understand that the mobility option draws more electricity so I would also be interested in what options for power others have used. I will probably be doing the "in motion" option so I would need dish mounting options for use while traveling.

Check this thread out. The best option I have seen so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior