STOLEN: Xterra in jackson ca 6/11 FOUND!6/12

emtmark

Austere Medical Provider
dont even have a pic cause my phone was in the x too

all black tinted windows prg lift arb front bumper diode dynamic boob lights, winch from HF in the bumper with synthetic, ridiculous 101" whip on said front bumper, alameda county paramedic stickers on back windshield, grey tepui on roof. this thing is my baby, loaded with gear I was just coming back from volunteering at scout camp for a week all my camping stuff, uniforms, engel 17L fridge Manual Transmission, stock P4X wheels on 285's

please if you see it call the california highway patrol its reported stolen

i'm heartbroken

cross post anywhere you want taken by a woman looking for a ride to Galt?! I drove around there for 3 hours looking for it and all the highways inbetween.

if i can find pictures ill post but you know what a built x looks like they always catch your eye and this one will too. Please Help!

the headliner is covered in patches from my adventures and jobs, dammit i'm so tore up

thank you

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Better than my old 4runner theft left at a station. Sheriffs dept called me like ****** dude you went on a bender drove drunk and ditched your truck? Tow yard has it $500 you can get it back. I called my local PD who took the report. They hadn’t even put it in the system yet. Took 4 hours to get it after a trip to sheriffs office with paperwork then tow yard. Insurance covered my tow yard bill.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
Amazing that everything was still in the vehicle. More amazing that you found a thief who can drive stick! We went through something similar recently when my dads car was stolen by a tow truck from his parking lot at work. Ultimately it was basic negligence when the tow driver took a car similar to the one they were dispatched for, but the tow company went into instant denial mode when the police called to inquire… and he was fortunate to be in a small enough town to have police that cared about stolen cars!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior