Sweet Black Combat/Tactical Shirts

goldenbeagle

Adventurer
I was looking for a durable shirt with pockets and ran across this. (I was looking for something like a BDU type top, but since I wore BDU's for 10 years I am looking for something a little different).

Any thoughts? I think it looks pretty stout!

90010.jpg

Direct Link:

http://www.armynavyshop.com/Merchan...ode=rc90010&Category_Code=new&Product_Count=1

sbly

Observer
goldenbeagle,

I wear that style of shirt (combat shirt) at work and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Some of the standard brands you can look at are Tru-Spec and Propper. But if you feel like spending some money, the top shelf brands are Crye Precision, Arc'teryx LEAF and Massif.

sbly

Degrey

goldenbeagle,

I wear that style of shirt (combat shirt) at work and have had nothing but good experiences so far. Some of the standard brands you can look at are Tru-Spec and Propper. But if you feel like spending some money, the top shelf brands are Crye Precision, Arc'teryx LEAF and Massif.

sbly

I personally haven't had good experience with Tru-spec. I had two pairs of EMS BUDs and they didn't even make it though 10 washes before falling apart. However while I don't often wear my Propper BDU's anymore but I did wear them for work for almost 3 years. I'm still on my original pairs. I keep them as back up uniforms now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears