Switch Pros 9100 programming question

Superduty

Adventurer
I have a SP 9100 installed. I have the #1 trigger wire connected to high beams and #2 to reverse lights. I have read the instruction sheet, but am still thoroughly confused how to program an accessory to be triggered by high beams.

Anyone have a link to detailed instructions or care to explain it.

Superduty

Adventurer
And nothing in the switch programming to set those triggers ? Curious what you are triggering ?
So, you don't have a switch pros?

I have a light bar wired to the 9100. I want the light bar to go on when the high beams are actuated. Then the same thing with aux reverse Lights being actuated when truck is shifted to reverse.

I'm sure it's very simple, it just doesn't seem very intuitive to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have to the same one .

check to see that “enabled” is selected under external trigger . That’s my best guess .

Attachments

• D4601E13-710C-442B-9B02-1A9A774C3D8B.png
    D4601E13-710C-442B-9B02-1A9A774C3D8B.png
    459.3 KB · Views: 12
The app is very “buggy” on my phone . I don’t think it has been updated since I first installed it it in my last vehicle years ago.

Superduty

Adventurer
I wrote to Switch Pros customer service. They replied. I am still not sure I fully understand this, hopefully it will make more sense with the app open.

In the application there is a section called "external trigger setup" where you can select what switch is activated with what trigger. It should look something like below for your application.

Tigger 1: Enabled (or whatever trigger you have going to the high beam)

Active High

Output 1: SW3 (whatever switch you have your lightbar on here)

Output 2: Off

And so on for the rest of the output choices, unless you would like another switch to come on as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior