Table Mesa Cleanup - May 8th

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
I realize this is short notice, but there will be a cleanup at Table Mesa on May 8th from 8:00am - 1:00pm. This cleanup is sponsored by the BLM and Atera Spas. Dumpsters will be provided by the BLM, and lunch will be provided by Four Seasons Spas in Glendale (Atera Spas).

The meeting spot is on the West Side of I-17 about a mile in from the exit at 8:00 am.

I'll be there. If you do intend on going, please post up, so I can give an accurate count to the organizers (so they know how much food to buy).

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
Or, you can post up directly on the Virtual Jeep website, as I believe they are the ones organizing this cleanup with the BLM.

AZ-Ted

Adventurer
It was a great day to clean the desert. We had a total of 63 volunteers and we filled the dumpster. I'd like to thank the Arizona Virtual Jeep Club and Atera Spas for sponsoring this event, and providing the food. Also, I'd like to thank the BLM for providing the dumpster (on loan from the County).

Unfortunately, the area has probably another 3-4 dumpsters worth of trash, and we'll need 3-4 times the number of volunteers to make a bigger impact.

I forgot my camera, so hopefully other attendees can post up some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998