Tacoma and flat bed with Canopy

unsung

Ok, so this might be in the wrong place but I’m considering picking up a Tacoma, but I wanted to do the PCOR 3/4 canopy. Unfortunately I have found that they are no longer made. Why? I have no idea.

So can someone point to some other sources for these? I don’t really know much about them but to hit a dead end less than two years after they were released seems odd.

Is there a proper name for this bed replacement system?

I’ve been into Land Cruisers and never considered this path until recently where we decided to start looking at other options for a family vehicle.

Pic for attention, obviously not mine.

IMG_1974.jpeg

Last edited:
The Smart Cap Bed Replacement is close to release as well
Bed Replacement.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mog

Louisd75

Adventurer
Ok, so this might be in the wrong place but I’m considering picking up a Tacoma, but I wanted to do the PCOR 3/4 canopy. Unfortunately I have found that they are no longer made. Why? I have no idea.

So can someone point to some other sources for these? I don’t really know much about them but to hit a dead end less than two years after they were released seems odd.

Is there a proper name for this bed replacement system?

I’ve been into Land Cruisers and never considered this path until recently where we decided to start looking at other options for a family vehicle.

Pic for attention, obviously not mine.

View attachment 794128

I really like the options that Summit has. They offer six different bed combinations with three lengths per combo (60", 72" and 84"). Canopies are available separately as 1/2, 3/4 and full canopies:

SUMMIT-EXPEDITION-TRUCKS-TACOMA-TOYOTA-5FT-THREE-QUARTER-3-4-CANOPY-1.jpg

Reactions: mog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online