THANK YOU to all Mitsu Expo Members, with a heavy heart

m3at333hp

Adventurer
I wanted to say thank you to all members on here who have been a great help over the years of my Montero ownership. With a heavy heart, I made the switch to a Wrangler Unlimited since I also sold my Miata; 4x4 and a convertible in one. The Montero has been my favorite vehicle to date. I am 28 and have owned like 19 cars already. It is going to be tough to let it go.

Here are some pics of the new ride and of the old!
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.JPG

MonteroLTD

Adventurer
Congrats on the new ride! You'll appreciate the Montero even more once you begin driving something else though :p

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I have owned many cars including several Jeeps, 6 Miatas, and too many others to list, currently we own 5 cars to include both a Montero and a Jeep. That being said, the Jeep will be going up for sale and the Montero will be getting a few upgrades. As it sits now, the Montero can get me into 75% of the places the Jeep can, with the upgrades it will go the extra 25%. Sure, a Jeep with a healthy v8 on long arms and 35's makes most trails look easy, but the Jeep will never have the ride quality or build quality the Montero has. The 4-door JK Rubicon is a very nice compromise though if you can only have one car, they do ride better than most other Jeeps on the road and hold their value.

ps, you will miss the Montero.

eurosonic

Expedition Leader
Ive seen this thing on craigslist. Awesome truck.

You're in Sacramento, cant believe we haven't met each other yet. ..and you have a E46 M3?? ME TOO!

m3at333hp

Adventurer
Thanks all, I already KNOW I will miss my Montero. I learned to drive in a first gen when I was younger and my pops also had a 96 later on. I guess I could have just chopped the top off of the Montero :wings:

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Or in 2017 you'll be able to import J-top Montero's finally.

cnutco

Adventurer
We all do things we don't really want to for reasons that only make sense to us. Good luck on your new cage and be safe!

duckhunter71

Adventurer
I'm also 28, but only up to 12 vehicles. Thanks for making me feel a little bit better about my degree of indecisiveness.. apparently I'm not the worst out there!

In all seriousness, I think you'll enjoy your Jeep! I've drooled over them for a long time, but haven't made the jump (yet!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears

Members online