The Lift Is On Thanks Sierra Expeditions!

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
I have only had it on a week or so. I have not had time yet to do any good pictures but I thought I would post up just a couple I had that were ok so I could show it.

Attachments

• EXPPORTAL.jpg
    EXPPORTAL.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 276
  • expportal1.jpg
    expportal1.jpg
    492 KB · Views: 190
  • EXPPORTAL2.jpg
    EXPPORTAL2.jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 182
  • EXPPORTAL3.jpg
    EXPPORTAL3.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 175

Moody

Needs to get out more
Share with us the details...OME?

Always cool to see people step outside the box...:victory:

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
I am really going outside the box.

More to come. I am going with the Baja Roof rack and RTT.

The side skids are made by www.rocky-road.com Rocky Road Outfitters.

working on some other upgrades. I need to go into more detail. Just a few pictures right now. Will post more later.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
WOW, that looks great! What tent will you be going with??
Will you be mounting the tent on the Baja Rack? I would recoomend a rack similar to this the will allow you to remove the factory rack while exposing the factory threads in the roof which will give you a flat surface for your tent and be a lot more secure to the vehicle... maybe overkill but it's just an idea.

483b67d30edff81ea5a5527553c2e6e0.jpg

Last edited:

NewFoundFreedom

Adventurer
I have some before and afters. I have to use cardomain to resize photos. You can go there and see a bunch of before and after. This is by far where I spend the most time on the net but I post on a couple Sorento sites also so I made the whole car domain thing.

Thanks for the complements. I like the rack idea you have. Sierra Expeditions has a Baja rack and tent combo I am looking at. I am leaning towards that set up so I can do the gas and water on top also.

Its totally different. I really like it. The only draw backs I am seeing is I cant get a locker for it and no one made skids or side rails. Rocky Road made some for me. Now I am after Skids. I am really surprised at how well it has done to be honest. For the price I really cant complain at all. Plenty of power when ever I need it.

I dont know what the ground clearance is but will measure for you.
I went with Cooper LT Load Range E 245 (original factory width) 75 (just a little taller) R16 (Rim) I wish I would have gone a little bigger. I think I have room. It might be I am just used to seeing bigger tires.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2643493

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan

Members online