Those that don't like to climb down to pee

Pee before going to bed.

That doesn't always work does it. I'm sure by the name, goodtimes, maybe you can relate to a night by the fire with good friends, conversation, and maybe a few too many frosty beverages. Leaning out works ok...just don't leave your shoes on the ground at the bottom of the ladder better yet try the opposite side opposite the ladder. Don't ask....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
That doesn't always work does it. I'm sure by the name, goodtimes, maybe you can relate to a night by the fire with good friends, conversation, and maybe a few too many frosty beverages. Leaning out works ok...just don't leave your shoes on the ground at the bottom of the ladder better yet try the opposite side opposite the ladder. Don't ask....lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh yea - I know all about that frosty beverage thing. I still pee before going to bed, then sleep peacefully through the night (well, what's left of the night . . .)

:friday:

You aren't old are you? :drool: ;-) Just wait until you are. Sleeping thru the night becomes a luxury! :wings:

Depends on what you consider to be "old".

Is 53 old?

I may not be a good reference point though, I have a large bladder (you can tell by the size of the stem).

:snorkel:

(Sorry. I'll leave now.)

brentbba

Explorer
Depends on what you consider to be "old".

Is 53 old?

I may not be a good reference point though, I have a large bladder (you can tell by the size of the stem).

:coffeedrink: Nice laugh first thing in the morning. At 53 I was still sleeping thru the night. Now at 58, not so much anymore!

Large bladder, small stem. :yikes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12