Toyota Tacoma build price

gator70

Guy on Youtube itemized his build costs.

Even though the guy was a bit luxurious with his purchases choices and after the truck purchase of $40,000 he has $78,000 into the build.

I’m guessing new Jeeps cost about the same.

nickw

Adventurer
Guy on Youtube itemized his build costs.

Even though the guy was a bit luxurious with his purchases choices and after the truck purchase of $40,000 he has $78,000 into the build.

I’m guessing new Jeeps cost about the same.
$38k in add ons? Did that includes a 4WC or something? Hard to fathom putting that kind of money in a truck but I think many of the YT builds are write-offs and/or parts supplied for free from the manufs.....

Furaites

Must be nice. A new Taco up here, not even configured with what I want is 45.5kUSD.

The price is the price, negligable difference accross Canada.

I put an All Dogs Suspension kit on my Frontier, kit cost 2700USD after tax, 945$ to ship, and then install was impossible because there are no off road shops and a lot of hesitant shops.

Would love to complete a build for that little

MR E30

Oof. I wish I only had to spend $78,000 on mine to get it to where I wanted it to be.

Including the price of truck, I am a hair over $115,000 into my Tacoma. No YT account or free parts unfortunately. And I did 98% of all of the labor, paying ~$1,100 to a friend to weld some things up for me.

You have a link to this YT video so I can check it out?

beef tits

It adds up quick if you're buying quality stuff (ARB/Dobs/etc.). Not the least bit shocked, that honestly sounds cheap for a full build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman