U2150/Unicat now US legal

This is now an amazing deal with price reduced to €229k. Consider what sells for US$250k these days…and consider what even used ERs go for.
Price includes conversion back to original LHD.
About the only mobility feature it lacks is CTIS, which I’ve been using a lot lately in the Kalahari. But it was a facory option, so adding it might be feasible.
Don’t plan on driving it over 55-60mph because 14.00s are all speed rated at G or K. Not sure about axle/portal gearing
With apologies to the moderators re not putting this in For Sale section, I felt this would be of considerable interest to any Unimog enthusiast looking for a high quality (Unicat) completely equipped camper, at a relative bargain price.

This is now an amazing deal with price reduced to €229k. Consider what sells for US$250k these days…and consider what even used ERs go for.
Price includes conversion back to original LHD.
About the only mobility feature it lacks is CTIS, which I’ve been using a lot lately in the Kalahari. But it was a facory option, so adding it might be feasible.
Don’t plan on driving it over 55-60mph because 14.00s are all speed rated at G or K. Not sure about axle/portal gearing
With apologies to the moderators re not putting this in For Sale section, I felt this would be of considerable interest to any Unimog enthusiast looking for a high quality (Unicat) completely equipped camper, at a relative bargain price.
Nice !!! I knew about it. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior