Price Drop $1500 both - Uptop Overland Mid-height Bed Rack- Tacoma & Roof Top Tent by Overland Pros (Sacramento, CA)

SacramentoJohn

Roof Top Tent $900 OBO
Bed Rack $700 OBO

OBO - Very Good condition, purchased 3 years ago. Wife bought a camper trailer and no room in my garage.

This is the Anza "Extreme" edition and includes the most durable 60gsm poly cotton rip stop canvas available. The beauty of the design of this tent is it's canvas wall sides unzip leaving clear views in every direction. Great for those warm nights when you need the breeze.

Recently prepped for the new season by removing and cleaning everything and water conditioning. I would strongly suggest one more water conditioning treatment to keep this in prime condition. Google: water conditioning canvas tent. Basically spray with water, stretch and let the sun evaporate the moisture. Repeat, repeat, repeat. The fabric will take care of itself this way and last forever under all conditions.

A link to the items original sales page is below. The company, Overland Pros, is a Sacramento based company and it was picked up from the owner at his home. https://overlandpros.com/product/anza-1400-extreme-edition/

The bed-rack is also for sale and fits a 2016-2023 Tacoma. It's $1200 new, I'm asking $700. It's an Uptop Overland mid-height bed rack manufactured in 2021. Current rack on Uptop site has changed but is by the same name. Includes a high-lift jack mount and rotopax mounts. Rotopax is not included and high-lift jack is also not included.

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    730 KB · Views: 23
  • Tent open.jpg
    Tent open.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • Truck Night.jpg
    Truck Night.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • Truck 2.jpg
    Truck 2.jpg