WANTED: 2009 Isuzu NPS parts manual/ CD/download etc.

pelican

Hi All
I am wanting to source various parts for my NPS Crew cab and having great difficulty without a parts manual. Anyone have one I could copy or know where one would be available? Anything after 2008 would be OK. At present I am wanting to be able to lock/unlock the rear doors without having to get inside and be a contortionist to get to the lock button. I reckon the front door assemblies would probably exchange straight in with only the need for an extra key. My understanding is that the 4wd units do not have electric/remote locking so would need a manual lock set. I have been warned against fitting an electric or remote system so but don't really know what that would entail due 24vt electrics and very large door.

Thanks for any help.
Pelican. :smiley_drive:

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Pelican,

There was an incident last year where a salesman sold a pre-MY13 NPS and told a customer that it would come with 4door central locking. I know the salesman and believe it was a very honest mistake and he wrongly presumed this was the case as it is in the 2wd crewcabs of the same year. Anyway the new owner dug his heels in and demanded that it be installed or retrofitted. Isuzu tried and tried to make it so using existing central locking parts but with no success .... in the end they gave him a new MY13 and took his early model back. Expensive mistake but speaks volumes for their integrity.

Please keep us posted on the conversion. I am sorry I don't have a parts cattle dog for the current Nseries. . When ever I need an assembly drawing I just ask our local dealer to email over the relevant PDF. It should only be a phone call. If they won't help, call me at ATW and I'll follow up .......... make sure you ask our girl on reception for me not Jon.

Regards John

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior