What happened to the anorak?

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I have a mountain hardware that I loved, it had reinforced elbows, pit zips, hood, etc. Unfortunately I got to fat for it:costumed-smiley-007 I have been looking but can't find anything similar.

COJeeper

Observer
Anorak you have to have

I purchased an Arctic Anorak from Kevin at Empire canvas works late this winter. It is one of my most prized posessions for my winter expeditions. If I was to rank my gear it is in the top 5 of the best pieces of gear I own! I know good gear and Kevins Anoraks are great gear! It is a must have for those who like to be warm. It is old school quality made by a craftsman in his garage in Duluth. Sorry people I love the smell of canvas and coyote fur with my coffee while camping in -20 degrees!!
Kevins Anoraks are the Best hands down!!!

bucketosudz

Explorer
I purchased an Arctic Anorak from Kevin at Empire canvas works late this winter. It is one of my most prized posessions for my winter expeditions. If I was to rank my gear it is in the top 5 of the best pieces of gear I own! I know good gear and Kevins Anoraks are great gear! It is a must have for those who like to be warm. It is old school quality made by a craftsman in his garage in Duluth. Sorry people I love the smell of canvas and coyote fur with my coffee while camping in -20 degrees!!
Kevins Anoraks are the Best hands down!!!

Thanks for that review, I too have been largely considering this for next winter. Hmmm....:coffee:

SUN,
I still have my just as good as new Sierra Designs 60/40 parka in a dark Khaki color. It's a little tight for me now but my wife fits it just fine. Mine's (well, her's now...) about 35 years old and was never abused much...

You know what? The quality of this jacket is awesome - very well made and it was the 1st piece of high quality outdoor clothing I ever bought I think.

Maybe I should skinny down a bit and reclaim it - probably not a good idea... :Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior